Friday, February 5, 2010

Women Who Breastfeed Anybody Anybody Have Any Experience Breastfeeding Then Stopping And Wanting To Start Again?

Anybody have any experience breastfeeding then stopping and wanting to start again? - women who breastfeed anybody

I breastfed for 3 weeks and then stopped due to extreme pain, so I started pumping and exclusively for the past 5 weeks, but I feel very bad and I left not only want to breastfeed have proximity, but also bc I'm tired of being depressed and feeling as if all the other women, it may not tired, why not? All advice on how to get used to breastfeeding, because it receives only breast milk from the bottle in the last 5 weeks?

1 comment:

eloquent said...

Talk to your lactation consultant for advice specific to your body and your needs.

Post a Comment