Sunday, February 21, 2010

Does Brazilian Waxing Causing Nerve Damage Brazilian Bikini Wax?

Brazilian Bikini Wax? - does brazilian waxing causing nerve damage

Well, I get a Brazilian bikini wax. Because I think my BF love, and I love it too, because I do not like hair in this area ... =] But I need to know will not hurt as bad, your .. and how long it will continue without problems until the hair grows back. And how much time before getting waxed.Uhm necessary before I take Advil and painless. =] How do you say I am a little nervous. I just want to know. Please help.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He does it because he will not be dropped because BF.

Anonymous said...

Taking Advil will not help. It hurts really, but only for a second.

Anonymous said...

I'm from Brazil (: Brazilian wax is the best. It hurt, a pain reliever min. Petite Band 30th previously. Usually takes about 4 to 6 weeks. Depending on the person. 'S hairs grow back softer and less. It's worth the pain.

Good luck! (:

Anonymous said...

suck it up no pain, no pleasure.

Anonymous said...

I'm from Brazil (: Brazilian wax is the best. It hurt, a pain reliever min. Petite Band 30th previously. Usually takes about 4 to 6 weeks. Depending on the person. 'S hairs grow back softer and less. It's worth the pain.

Good luck! (:

Post a Comment